Junsu♥

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Just kidding. He's not gay -.-

Follow-up on yesterday's post.

Chun is not gay. I repeat: CHUN IS NOT GAY. Lol, yesterday's post was just a thinger.

Thing is, Show (Alan Luo) made a post on his blog which reads,

Hahaha, my entertainment world girlfriend is finally exposed! From the start, he still had not accepted the media's request for pictures and an interview. I pleaded him for a very long time but he still refused to be exposed. He said he only wants to be the great girl that quietly supports me from behind the scenes. Finally, giving face to money, he agreed. Below are pictures of my girlfriend and I. Please enjoy [pictures from previous post]. The reporters on the scene said that Valentine's Day is coming soon and that I needed to take some close pictures. They even asked me what present I was going to give my girlfriend. I said I would give him a fitness machine so his body can be more fit. He heard and was very happy and I immediately gave him a kiss. The next time you see us walking hand-in-hand in the streets, remember to give us your blessings!


This was all written by Show of course, without Chun's consent OR acknowledgement. And then later, when Chun found out, he was like.. "So I heard I'm your girlfriend..." hahahahaha yeah. So that's the story.

English translation by Celsius.


It was funny yesterday cuz when I was talking about it with Celsius and I first got the news and was freaking out, she was like "due to the immense pain caused by the downgrade of his position in your hierarchy, he decided to become a girl.... which reminds me of someone.... hehehe." lololol

Chun used to be first on my "hierarchy" -.- but now, he is no longer first. Jimmy Lin took his spot and bumped Chun to be second in rank :x And as for Kevin Cheng, I've decided I'll judge him and rank him when I'm done with The Most Beautiful Seventh Day. Oh, and the part where she said it reminds her of someone, that is reference to the 5th fangirl, name starts with "A" hehehe ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D hahahaha but dont worry, he doesnt have internet, and he doesnt come here so hahaha. Well, that is all. Until next time! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i haf this great idea... maybe u should use alan's attack....put up a post exposing ur husband (Jimmy Lin)...then maybe he'll go to ur house and be like "So I heard that I'm ur husband" (he flashes a smile)... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAA

Anonymous said...

^ it only works if you're a celebrity and you're close friends with that person -.-'

hanakiwi said...

arrow ruins all the fun :(