Junsu♥

Friday, May 30, 2008

Learning To Breathe

Here ya go Cels -- Sorry to keep you waiting but hope you enjoy these pics.

It's been a little more than a month since I took these pics as my plane was leaving California and I meant to put them up sooner but never got the chance to. Life is so busy when your taking all these annoying classes in your SENIOR YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL. But now th
at AP's are over, I feel so relieved. School is ending. Life is good. I love you.



WOW, this is just like in the movies. The girl is leaving. The sun is setting. Yeahh. Life is good.

My trusty flight companion :) You have no idea how huge this thing was goddamn. Freaking. Almost got stuck in that dumb scanning thing with the conveyor belt and the buckets and all. And you kno how they randomly do "extra precaution checks" on ppl. Yeah? Well, they freaking pulled ME out and did one of those. ME! DO I LOOK LIKE A FREAKING TERRORIST TO YOU GUYS? Damn. Well I guess it was reasonable. This teddy bear did look slightly suspicious seeing how big it is. But I love him nonetheless. I think I named him one time, but I cant seem to recall the name :( Anyway, he has a big head :) And around his neck is a medal. My medal. A bronze metal :( ..something I won in a 5th grade event for sprinting. I would've gotten second place if that bitch didnt cross her line and cut in front of me. I was so pissed after that. All my other friends got like gold and stuff and I couldnt even get second. And I wasnt even slow. In fact, I was damn fast for a fifth grader. :( was gonna join track in 6th grade too when I got to Junior High.. so much for that.. xD



A picture worth a thousand words.







Ahh~<3

No comments: