Junsu♥

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

No Sexiling Pl0x

First day of classes was awesome!

My first class, Intro to Sociology, was held at a film center.. lawl. Cantor Film Center. Gotta love that place. 9:30am. Me and two other acquaintances got there about 20 minutes before classes start and already there was a giant line that wrapped around the corner of the block into the next.

Classroom was huge. The size of a theater. Actually, it was a theater >_> "Theater 200" was my room's name. Hahaha. Sociology. :]

My second class, Writing the Essay, was held at Silver. Yay Silver! :] Unlike my 1st class, this class had about.. 15 [give or take] a student there. The classroom was about the size of my dining room -.-;

Unfortunately, both classes require a ton of writing. :[
And no, Writing the Essay is not the same as Writing THE Essay (as my Baruch buddy would joke about). There are actually lots of writing assignments to be done in the future. :[

HOW WAS YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL? :]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

At least your first day was eventful.. :x

Celsius said...

HAHAAA! class in a theater! awesome! my first day was funny! my first class was suppose to end at 12 but the professor let us out at 10:30. my second class, math class, the teacher wrote on the whiteboard with a sharpie! she realized it AFTER she wrote her name on the board. HAHAHAA!