Junsu♥

Sunday, May 2, 2010

YES! ;D

Cant believe ittt, tmrw's the last day of classes! I'm halfway done with my college career :o

Daddy's credit card also expires this month... darn! >_>;

I recently developed an active addiction to chocolate and one day I decided to google image it and I found these! --

Chocolate pencils, and pencil shavings yumm

Chocolate + shoes = LOVE

A chocolate keyboard; reminds me of Conker's Bad Fur Day.. ahh good times~

I wish I had some chocolate right now... I ate the last bar this morning T_T;

2 comments:

Celsius said...

Kiwi's Chocolate
By: Celsius

One day, Kiwi's doorbell rang. She went to open the door but saw no one except a bar of Willy Wonka chocolate. With trembling hands, she picked up the bar of chocolate. Slowly, she peeled off the wrapper, hoping to see a corner of a golden ticket which would earn her a trip to Willy Wonka's chocolate factory and a lifetime supply of chocolate! It would be a dream of a lifetime! Unfortunately, fate likes to play people. There was no golden ticket. But that did not dampen her day. With chocolate bar in hand, she traveled through her memories to the days of the legendary Dragon Ball Z. Remember the cute and chubby Buu, she took a bite of her chocolate! BOOOOM!!!! She turned into Majuub!!!

AHHHHHHHHH~

this is what i do when im bored. make up nonsense stories. hahahaha!

Unknown said...

I made a post on an edible chocolate and gram cracker keyboard. i want one =[