Junsu♥

Monday, December 20, 2010

I'm the hero of the story, don't need to be saved

it's 11:11

I've never believed in those type of wishes.

but I really really like you. and I like to make wishes anyway.

I think it's because I like the feeling of hope. and I like it when my wishes do come true.

like that one time I wished at a pond that I'd get accepted to New York University ^-^
--@celsius; @arrow; @jkl

though it may just be a happy consequence of my 4 years of slavery in Tech ;D

what a rough four years. cant believe I thought high school was difficult!



(500) Days of. You.

//edit
this movie referenced Dorian Gray ! YES.

3 comments:

Celsius said...

hahahahaa~ the wishing ponddd! i have to wait another 10 years before i see if my wish came true ... ahh the good ole innocent days~

hanakiwi said...

WHAT WAS YOUR WISH?! mine came true. and pretty sure arrow wished for usc too ;D and she got in haha. i hope yours comes true in 10 years :)

Celsius said...

I'll tell you in 10 years~ =D