Junsu♥

Monday, December 24, 2007

A Thrill of Hope, The Weary World Rejoices

I think it's time for a REAL update, hehe. One with thoughts composed of words, and not just pictures, although I like posting just pictures and pictures alone :x It's so stress-free and doesnt require much thinking and brainstorming and trying to rack up a nice entry. CUZ HONESTLY, IT FEELS LIKE ENGLISH HOMEWORK WHEN I UPDATE MY BLOG AND ENGLISH HOMEWORK SERIOUSLY SUCKS LOL. yeh, I know. wtf is wrong with me.. so hard for me to go from thoughts --> words haha I'm sucha lazy bum ;x

Anyway, very recently, I've been introduced to a new obsession.. a korean boyband [courtesy of shao` --haha yeh I typed your name with that stupid sideways apostrophe thingy that you like to do lolol] andddd here I go::

Korean Name: DBSG for Dong Bang Shin Gi (동방신기) or more commonly called DBSK [I like this name better cuz it rolls off the tongue like whaoosss]
Japanese Name: THSK for Tōhōshinki o0o0o hehe :]
Chinese Name: TVXQ or TVfXQ for Tong Vfang Xien Qi

Something uninteresting to me but thought you ppl would like to know: These names all basically mean Rising Gods of the East. Sounds corny and a bit retarded to me, but maybe in Korean, it sounds cooler >_>

dbsk members, in the order that they joined:
1. Kim JunSu (김준수) aka Xiah [the cutie --shao` ...all courtesy of shao` haha]
2. Jung YunHo (정윤호) aka U-Know [hottie, danser, and LEADER of dbsk ;] It's a universal opinion that we all like him the most, haha :]
3. Kim JaeJoong (김재중) aka Hero [gorgeous and hot body]
4. Shim ChangMin (심창민) aka Max [talent] First impression of dbsk;; I liked him the most hehe :] He is also the youngest member of dbsk.. only two years older than me!! >.< :]] the rest are 21, legal drinking age in US, haha.
5. Park Yoochun (박유천) aka Micky [charisma;; romantic/flirty lols]

-sighhsss- ok picture time :)

OKAYYY! um.. I just went through about a couple hundred pics of dbsk.. I cant really post them all up on here so I'll just post up the select few that I really liked :]

Here goes!



























2 comments:

shao` said...

yea max was the first one that caught my eye cause of his talented ways<3 lols im attracted to talent.. and then i started liking hero cause he's soo damn good looking. but deep down in my heart i always loved yunho cause he's sooo my type lols like i would have the biggest crush on yunho if he was just someone normal in our school or smth.. so i like yunjae but then my friend who LOVES xiah started corrupting me lols but then as i started watching more and more variety shows, concerts, talks, and such i started loving xiah too CAUSE HE'S SO DAMN CUTE and i love his voice. i love his laugh. and hero has no expressions =\ and he either doesnt talk or goings on forever and i find it annoying and boring >_>; so im totally converted to a HOSU lover<3 AHHHH HOSU<3 dong bang shin ki oppatur sahranghaeyo =]

shao` said...

oh yea, and about the Rising Gods of the East.. dbsk actually means more of... Gods risings from the east side ><; lols cause suns rise from the east =] lols ahh i love Rising Sun<3