Junsu♥

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 'O Eight! ^-^

omgosh HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYBODY!

warm wishes throughout


may peace and love and dbsk be in your hearts


fahrenheit too! cant forget about my lovely wu chun ;]


oh and also leehom wang. he's pretty cool, too.


i want to write an entry about him but i dont know much about him.. actually wait. i dont really know anything about him except that his name is Lee-Hom Wang and he's inspirational<3


First time I heard of him was from a friend who looked him up on youtube and showed me one of Leehom's songs; Change Me. I think if you can understand mandarin, you'd find this song to be quite catchy and motivating. He's not bad in the mv either ;]


Pretty convenient that I thought of this song as the new year rolled around right? Anyway, I love this song and I want to share it with you guys, so here it is; hope you guys like it! :]


Change Me - Lee-Hom Wang

2 comments:

shao` said...

Ahhahas i was reading "may dbsk be in your hearts" and i thought where's frh? XD woohoo sandy thinks about dbsk before frh now =b hahas lee hom wang.. his songs are okay, but im not his fan >_>; his style is kinda similar to jay chou, at least i think so... blehs, dont really like either of them hahas and this is BEFORE my bias for koreans came along ><; so you cant say that im saying that cause i love koreans >_>;

Celsius said...

oh no...frh comes after dbsk...o well, i hate to say this but they deserve it...they[dbsk] really do, such a perfect group...