Junsu♥

Monday, January 7, 2008

Fahrenheit's New Album

-sigh-

I'm not really in the mood for blogging but I'll update. Just for Celsius.

I'm a little sad cuz my brother went back to Afghanistan yesterday and life feels so much more lonelier without him. I feel like an only child. Now I wished I was more grateful for all the good times (and bad times; they were mostly bad times lol) that we had with each other. I'd rather have a brother to fight with, scream and yell at, than no one here at all to endure all the expressing myself that I need to do. Even though when he is here, he's out most of the time drinking and partying with his friends or whatnot. But even then, I do not feel as sad as I do now. Maybe it's because of something he told me when he was back. Or maybe it's because now that I'm older and more grown up (supposedly) and I've learned to not take family for granted. Many times we do so, or I do so, because they are always here and there and somehow intertwined with your life no matter where you go, as if they are always in your life and they will always be there no matter what. So we take the time we have with them for granted, whether it be all the time in the world, or a measly 18 days. Because they are always there. They family, yo. They HAVE to be there. It's their duty, haha. Not really but they are there most of the time regardless. Most families anyway :/

On a happier note, I got Fahrenheit's new album yesterday (YEAHHHH!!) I'm so happy <(^-^<)(>^-^)> Makes me wanna do something nice for all the bitter ppl out there who lack a little love in their life ^-^

Celsius and I went to the music store right before work yesterday and she picked up her copy of Fahrenheit's new album that she preordered. YO she made me go pick it up for her on.. FRIDAY (cuz the album is released on Friday) BUT! the stores dont get it until the next day.. and neither of us knew that -.-; Anyway it's all good cuz when she got it, it came with a poster and two folders. (yeahhhh!) So at work, we opened up the folders to check out our lovely Fahrenheit. hahaha it was so funny, cuz we went to the middle lab room and locked the door (this door is supposed to be never closed. PLUS, it's like smack right in the middle of the whole office/hallway lolol :x) But whatever, it's all good lol. Anyway, when she opened it up, there were TWO folders in there and on the front of both of them was a group pic of Fahrenheit. And the back was a giant Arron on one, and a giant Jiro on the other. They both looked really good -droolsss- She gave me the Jiro one and kept the other one of her hubby for herself. I wasnt satisfied with Jiro tho :x I wanted Chun. CHUN! >:0 >_> So after work, we went back to the music store again, lolol, and I got my own copy of Fahrenheit's album and I got the other set of folders; Wu Chun and Calvinnn :D I gave her the Calvin one hehe. But omg, when I bought that thing, I saw the shop owners roll up TWO posters, and I was like O.O two? And they were like, yeah we're giving you two since you always come to our store. I was like omg wow thanks! :) lolol it was funny cuz I think that was the first thing I bought something from that store. ANYWAYS ITS ALL GOOOODD. I'm happy :)

I think you guys should support Fahrenheit and purchase their new album. If you are a loyal fan, you will do that. Even if Fahrenheit doesnt need your sixteen fifty, just shows how much you really love them :] Love is nice every once in a while.

Anyway, I have a test to study for >_> Damn anatomy class. Damn my major :(

More later on Fahrenheit! ^-^ Oh and here's a pic of their new album that I got and description for it in chinese :x (lol sry!)



It's a CD and DVD :)

I'll post more pics of the folders and posters I got when I find time to take pics and upload them. For now, I'm good :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THEIR ALBUM! It's just as good as their first one. And how are the dvds that came with the cd? funny? sad? i should have got that one, but then i like the cover for just the cd. we really need to go back there, maybe they'll give us free posters or reserve frh posters for us! Love this post!!!

hanakiwi said...

Celsius: ahhh...an update, this is wonderful, this is my favorite post so far, 3/4 dedicated to fahrenheit, 1/4 to family...NICE, dun update anymore

Best. Comment. Ever. :)