Junsu♥

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ching Ai De :)

RE: It's A Small Small World. Dated a long long time ago :)

So, I went to Disneyland today, and omg >.< \m/ it was so awesome! xDxDxD

I got you guys
souvenir napkins :) Look, look!



Aren't they freaking awesome? xD

I think they're great :]

Oh, oh! You know how they have those minitowns inside of Disneyland like Frontierland, Adventureland, Fantasyland, Critter Country, New Orleans Square, and Mickey's Toontown? Well, they had one called Tomorrowland o.o





-sigh- everywhere I go, the memory of MLS haunts me wherever I shall be.. even.. DISNEYLAND x.x;;

On a happier note, my parents got a ticket for parking in a no-parking zone. Good job guys!

Moving on, my ears really hurt. I'm about deaf from riding in my brother's car, esp. since he JUST got brand new $400 speakers installed in his car TODAY. dotdotdots.. srsly, I hate riding in his car :x

Like that new Simple Plan cd that he burned for me.. I got a headache from it.. and I used to like Simple Plan a lot too :xx

But anyway, really funny cuz our downstair's neighbor just moved away recently. And I asked about it and my mom was like they just moved in not too long ago >_>;; She also told me that we (us, us, me, we, us) got a complaint for loud music and I was like xD must be from downstairs and must be complaining about gawgaw's music xDD.

Ahh.. family<3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww tmr village ><; LOLOLS YAY KIWI BACK TMR/THUR =]

hanakiwi said...

im in pheonix right now

why aren't you online arrow? its only 11:30 x.x;; cels already signed off and jkl's afk -.-''

transferring planes is such a hassle.. and the souvenir shops hav some funky stuff that are wayy too indianish >.<

Anonymous said...

i thought u went to save some batter life...hahaha

hanakiwi said...

LOL oh yeah.. i did.. for like an hour until i got to phoenix >_> i turned it back on to call my mommy xD and.. the email from her comment popped up so i was like why not -.- plus jkl came back so i was talking to her too hehe