Junsu♥

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Golden Plum Awards

I thought about writing something (and I actually did but then I backspaced it all cuz I thought it was weird) but then I thought about it again and I was like I'll just keep it simple and post up the results of the Golden Plum Award Winner's votes and then I typed all this junk out and now I realized I f'ed it up even more but dont feel like backspacing again because then I'd be back at square one. I should shut up now.

Worst Movie Winner:
-Beauty And The Seven Beast (735 votes)

Other Nominees:
-The Lady Iron Chef (730 votes)
-Twins Mission (381 votes)
-House of Mahjong (316 votes)
-Ming Ming (274 votes)

Worst Director Winner:
-Qing Zhong (Beauty And The Seven Beast) (964 votes)

Other Nominees:
-Chung Siu-Hung, Billy (The Lady Iron Chef) (684 votes)
-Susie Au (Ming Ming) (348 votes)
-Marco Mak (House of Mahjong) (316 votes)
-Biu Cheung Lee (Single Blog) (124 votes)

Worst Male Lead Winner:
-Hacken Lee (The Lady Iron Chef) (1230 votes)

Other Nominees:
-Jay Chou (Secret) (511 votes)
-Dayo Wong (House of Mahjong) (399 votes)
-Micheal Miu (Brothers) (177 votes)
-Daniel Wu (Blood Brothers) (119 votes)

Worst Female Lead Winner:
-Natalie Meng Yao (Beauty And The Seven Beast) (916 votes)

Other Nominees:
-Charmaine Sheh (The Lady Iron Chef) (636 votes)
-Rain Li (House of Mahjong) (530 votes)
-Rain Li (Single Blog) (208 votes)
-Shu Qi (Blood Brothers) (146 votes)

Worst Partnership Winner:
-Charmaine Sheh & Hacken Lee (The Lady Iron Chef) (911 votes)

Other Nominees:
-Natalie Meng Yao & The Seven Beast (Beauty And The Seven Beast) (874 votes)
-Rain Li & Dayo Wong (House of Mahjong) (423 votes)
-Micheal Miu & Eason Chan (Brothers) (123 votes)
-Louis Koo & Donnie Yen (Flash Point) (103 votes)

Yeah, no idea who 99% of the above are. If you know even 2% of the above, then this post was worth posting. And it's okay if you're a silent reader, you are welcome here! Everything, will be okay :]

edit\\

I forgot to credit my source.. so credits to Asian Fanatics Forum. I HATE CREDITING SOURCES. IT'S SO POINTLESS. Okay, please credit me if you decide you wanna steal anything from my site :] although I doubt anything here's stealing material cuz it's all either random rants, or stuff you can find all over the internet -.- SO PLEASE CREDIT ME IF YOU THINK I'M INSANE AND QUOTED SOMETHING I SAID.

edit\\

I'm not really that insane.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

charmaine and hacken got voted for worst partenership! No!! Charmine!!! I could less for Hacken...(sorry cece)!