Junsu♥

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Maria, Ave Maria~

One movie I must must must must blog about before I forget: 200 Pounds Beauty :]<3

This movie is amazing. It's based on the Japanese manga
Kanna-San, Daiseikou Desu (カンナさん大成功です!) by Yumiko Suzuki, and adapted into a comedy. Korean name 미녀는 괴로워 or Minyeo-neun goerowo. Literal translation: Being Beautiful is Agonizing. I never really liked literal translation of things because they suck out the beauty of the title in it's original form. Nothing sounds cool when translated, but I guess it'll do since I can't understand Korean T_T.

I'm not gonna write anything about it because I dont want to spoil it. It's a great movie, but don't take my word for it, watch it for yourself :]








1 comment:

Meepo said...

omg i saw like the beginning part of that movie and then never finished it >.> that reminds me... maybe i should download it and watch it lol =D and finally a new post! =P