Junsu♥

Saturday, July 12, 2008

SMS on L'sLs


I went to the doctor's today for that college immunization stuffs and totally got two shots on my arm :]

The doctor was so manly. He like.. jabbed the needle into arm when he did it and I was like D: how can you just do that? Dont you needa like.. look for that blue thingy or somethin?? And he was like Nahh.. it's all good 8]

Okay, he didnt say those words exactly, but you kno what I mean >_>;;

Anyway, Coffee Prince is no MLS but it's still pretty good. I'm only on episode 3 but I like it :] The girl/guy/girl is fun to watch lol. Anyway, Arrow prolly thinks I'm lesbian now cause I called the girl a cute boy -.-;; WHICH, in my defense, I must say, she WAS sposed to be like a guy. They made her like that on purpose and I was fooled >:[ even though I kinda knew she was a girl right from the beginning but ahh, why did I choose not to believe it? T_T

S/he's CUTE. No homo.

Here's a pic of her eating green tea ice cream xD




Okay yeah.. I just like the green tea >_> sorry! I'll post real pics of cp next time :]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! IT'S GREEN TEA ICE CREAM!

ur picture is making me very hungry!

Anonymous said...

lols i hardly get your titles =.=' what's L'sLs?
sposed <-- surposed :D typo caught ;D
LOLS and your cutie is Yoo Eun Hye, ex-member of girl group Baby Vox

Anonymous said...

Like omg. D:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cels.. Are you anonymous? Lol. NO ANONYMOUS'ing ..!

Anonymous said...

why not? or has someone else claimed anonymous?

Anonymous said...

Yeah. Everyone else that doesnt want to make a name -.- It's too.. universal