Junsu♥

Monday, January 19, 2009

Make Me Think But Don't Deceive Me

I... can't believe winter break is over already. Where did the month go??!

I... didn't even watch Moonlight Resonance yet >_> Well, in my defense, I started and got up to episode 4, but realized I didn't download that one. And my home internet = mad slow compared to school's internet, so I didn't bother dl'ing it >_>

Anyways, I've not much to blog about so I will share information from other sources. My dad got me this free calendar from Allstate which is motivational-themed I guess you could say. Each month is a different thing. For January, SUCCESS is the highlight of the month. What better way to start a new year than by thinking about success?

"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important than any other one thing." -??

Start of new semester is almost like start of new year. I already broke/forgot all of my potential resolutions. So I guess I can make new ones for the new school semester :D

1. 4.0 GPA (feels kind of impossible, but a girl can dream right?)
2. I... really have not much in mind atm than my prospective grades for the semester. I really want that 4.0 >_> Sacrifices will be made. I guess I can try to get enough sleep every day so I don't accidentally fall asleep in class. That should help.

Anyways, Arrow wants to vid chat me on MSN, so I'm gonna end this post now, byee :D

No comments: