Junsu♥

Friday, January 30, 2009

S H O R I N <3

Pi Phi Installation weekend is coming up pretty soon! Should be exciting :)

New Fahrenheit hierarchy beeteedoubleu --
1. Wu Chun (duh!)
2. Arron Yan (too cool to be anything but second)
3. Calvin Chen (yay!)
4. Jiro Wang (sorry Jiro... I still love you tho!!)

Moving on... I (finally) started reading HP book VI! Hooray for half-blood princes! I brought my laptop to psych class and work today, and since I finished all my work and had Harry Potter on pdf, I started it. Got up to page 200/828 (chapter 8! OH YEAH!). Pretty good stuff :D and (sorry roomies!) but HP is wayyyyy better than Twilight :x although they are not exactly comparable.

But yes, I was really bored today. So I opened some desk drawers and found a glow in the dark ring! Currently sporting: deep purple nail polish and a plastic green ring lol

To close this post, I have some news about the Dong Bang boys! ^o^

Their 4th Japanese Album -- The Secret Code -- will be coming out soon! (kind of) ...release date is March 25th with songs as follows:
●Beautiful You

●どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?(Doushite Kimi wo suki ni natte shimatandarou/Why Did I Fall in Love With You)
●呪文 -MIROTIC-
●Bolero
●Survivor
●FORCE
●Nobody Knows
●ウィーアー
●TAXI
●9095

In addition, TVXQ's "Mirotic" album was selected as the best asian album of 2008 in France! That is hilarious :) I freaking love TVXQ and I freaking love French culture! :) Makes me happy :)

Here are the stats for Best Asian Album, France 2008:
01- DBSK - MIROTIC : 11.7%

02- Lee Hyori - It’s Hyorish : 6.11%
03- Jolin Tsai - Love Exercise : 5%
04- Big Bang - Number 1 : 3.89%
04- Jay Chou - Capricorn : 3.89%
06- Rainie Yang - Not yet a woman : 1.67%
07- Rain - Rainism : 1.11%

source: minsarang @ asianfanatics.net
credit: Krilla@LJ + Ivanne@AF, DBSKnights

3 comments:

Celsius said...

New Frh chart! Mine is quite different from yours. My order: Arron, Calvin, Chun, Jiro. Hahaha! Calvin climbed up cuz his haircut is nice. Hahaha!

OooO, another album coming out! That means poster buying time! My wall needs to be decorated with different people. I only have show luo and a bunch of fahrenheit. Must add diversity to my wall! Hahaha! Hey, wen are we going to the music store!

Did you hear the chinese version of Mirotic?!?! The parody lyrics totally killed me! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0b3rMzZdsg&feature=related

hanakiwi said...

Sorry for the late response. And yaaaa new Fahrenheit rankings :) ...I can't believe you ranked Chun third though :( I thought he'd be AT LEAST second :(

Dudeeee... ctown and music storee! At least you have Show -.- I only have Fahrenheit LOL... 3 posters of them -.-'

And haha... I'll go listen to the Chinese Mirotic parody later tonight lol

Erin said...

I wholeheartedly agree that HP dominates Twilight. No comparison.

<3 Erin