Junsu♥

Thursday, June 18, 2009

MLS > FTLY

Celsius drew these for me after I finished watching Fated To Love You. She's trying to convince me that it's better than My Lucky Star... but it's not working xD.

MLS will forever be my #1 drama <3



The following is an attempt to dethrone MLS.



Every baby is brought to this world hand-in-hand by God. And not a single one is an accident!



Little baby got called back to Heaven.



Xin Yi: A girl is innocent when she is fooled the first time. But she is naive if she is fooled the second time. And if she is fooled the third time, she is simply stupid.
Cun Xi: I only know that the first time is accidental. The second time is inevitable. And the third time is fated.



Anna: Within a population of 5 billion, you slept with the wrong person. Within a population of 5 billion, you met again. This certificate guarantees the love of you two.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fated To Love You was great, but cannot be compared to My Lucky Star ;x

The drawings and quotes were lovely though! Thank you Celsius <3

2 comments:

Celsius said...

I will hold a mirror against that '>' and turn it into a '<'. hahahahaa~

hanakiwi said...

Lmaoooo