Junsu♥

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Seventeen~

Cun Xi: Chen Xin Yi, stop being so good to me.
Xin Yi: You got sick because of me. It's only right for me to take care of you. Don't make me worry, okay?
Cun Xi: Don't come near me. We have already decided to become strangers. I have already prepared myself to leave you. Let me tell you. We have no relation anymore. If you come in with me, I can't guarantee what will happen. You're still not leaving?
Xin Yi: I know you're just trying to scare me. You want to make me leave on purpose, right? I'm not afraid. I'm not the Chen Xin Yi from before anymore. You can't scare me.
Cun Xi: I'm not pretending. I really will dare to do anything. Are you leaving or not?
Xin Yi: No.

And then...



Wow, he's so bold ;D

Sigh... if only real life was like this.... dramas make me hate accepting reality for what it really is. They feed me with so much bullcrap and false hope. Makes snapping back to reality so much more harder than it needs to be.... and sorry, but it's true -- chivalry is DEAD.

No comments: