Junsu♥

Friday, June 25, 2010

人生就是这样了。

I found this website today that analyzes the personality of bloggers according to their entries. So I analyzed myself and this is what I got:

The analysis indicates that the author of http://hanakiwi.blogspot.com is of the type:
ISFP - The Artists
 
The gentle and compassionate type. They are especially attuned their inner values and what other people need. They are not friends of many words and tend to take the worries of the world on their shoulders. They tend to follow the path of least resistance and have to look out not to be taken advantage of.

They often prefer working quietly, behind the scene as a part of a team. They tend to value their friends and family above what they do for a living.

Analysis
This graph displays dominant parts during the writing
 

Credits: typealyzer.com

Hah... my brain activity... =.=; eh. If you're bored, go create a blog, write some stuff, and go analyze yourself :) I tried analyzing my Facebook page through this but didnt turn out too great cause it also analyzed... the ads and other technical Facebooky stuff on each page. And also, my profile is super private :x so it couldnt even get to any of my stuff to analyze. And even if it did, I just realized about 50% of the analysis would be based on what people posted on my wall =.=;

No comments: