Junsu♥

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lol Are You Serious?

Arrow's not talking to me until after I finish the transfer application to USC -.-

It's only been 2 days into the orientation for my school, and already I'm liking it.. A LOT.

The classes I'm enrolled in for my major.. I like them a lot too. Looking forward to when school finally starts. Dont know how the classes will actually be, but they sound like something I would really love.

If it doesnt work out for me though, USC would DEFINITELY be my 1st choice for transferring. I've looked up info on transferring there a couple weeks ago, and trust me. I've done my part of the research. USC has programs that definitely interest me and I'd stick to. I've written down 3 of the majors that I really like somewhere, but dont remember them atm. All I know is, before orientation, I was seriously considering transferring to USC. But two days into orientation.. I cant say the same anymore :x

-sigh-

But I'll do the transfer app. anyway -.-
I like talking to Arrow lol. Gosh. I'll prolly procrastinate until last minute. Deadline for app. is like October 15th... I guess I'll talk to you in October -.-;

No comments: