Junsu♥

Monday, August 25, 2008

We Are A Hugging University

-President Sexton

Second day here and I love it already!

They have like everything here! A million banks all around -- Chase, Bank of America, Commerce Bank, HSBC, Washington Mutual... (actually I think that's all I remember seeing :[ it just seemed like there were a lot of banks, cause these banks were just everywhere.. like 7elevens in Hong Kong/Taiwan omg x_x; those things are on every freaking street corner you can find, I swear!)

There's also like a million places to get food -- Coldstone! Dunkin' Donuts, gosh what else did I miss? xD

SOHO! UNION SQUARE! GREENWICH VILLAGE!

Using a laptop is challenging..

Starbucks all around~! @_@

Okay, there was a lot more really awesome stores I remember passing and having OMG! moments when me and my friend were walking around. I just dont remember it all now T_T;

Everybody here is so nice. Room/suite-mates, RA's, I CANT WAIT UNTIL SCHOOL STARTS! :)

Edit//
OH YEAH! THE POST OFFICE!! :DD I <3 the P.O. :)

No comments: