Junsu♥

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Volleibol, beach!

Today was AWESOME. I slept at 5, woke up at 8, then fell asleep again til 2. I CANT WAIT TO GO TO SIX FLAGS XD. Kay, I wont lie. I'm kinda scared about the driving part. I keep envisioning myself forgetting to brake and crashing into traffic ahead. :[

Either that or I enter a tunnel and then freak out cause the walls are so close on both sides. No stop freeway x_x'

ANYWAY >_>;

I was watching the olympics the other day.. men's indoor volleyball. And from that,
I've come to the deduction that beach volleyball = so much better than indoor volleyball.

It was usa vs some random team and wtffff when this guy hit, there were three ppl on the opposing team blocking. THREE! And there's like a million ppl on each team which.. looks retarded.

Beach volleyball = 2 ppl. So much more teamwork and skill is involved. Plus, looks wayy cooler.

Man, I wanta play volleyball now :[

Life is so depressing.

1 comment:

Celsius said...

im afraid to get in your car...