Junsu♥

Friday, May 15, 2009

Angry Village Men

It's been a while since I made regular posts on here.

I kind of miss it :x

I'm totally gonna give EPISODE TO EPISODE updates of my progress on Fated To Love You, which was pretty funny and eventful so far. Definitely kept me well-entertained during these quiet post-college nights at home. Expect SPOILERS.

Episode 1: My two favorite characters, and also the two main characters (screenshots from episode 2)



Xin Yi Chen <3 & Director Ji <3



Episode 2: A great scene xD

*Anson = Director Ji's gay secretary

Anson: You're acting very strange, Director. Where did this Chen Xin Yi come from? She's not your type.
Director Ji: My car is a bit dirty. Go take it to a car wash.
Anson: Don't play tricks with me. I washed it yesterday.
Director Ji: Polish it then. And after you're done, take it back to the office building!

This drama makes me Laugh-Out-Loud, I just want to document like every single scene xD

So yeah, long story short, two strangers by the name of Chen Xin Yi and Director Ji had a one night stand on a cruise ship by accident (both were drugged), and now two angry village men are blackmailing Director Ji with pictures of the incident. Xin Yi found out she's pregnant, and now awaits...... the confrontation O.O



Stay tuned for more :D

2 comments:

Erin! said...

I feel like I should watch now. Haha yeahhh I made a blog...

hanakiwi said...

OMG DO IT! That would make me sooo happy you have no idea