Junsu♥

Friday, May 29, 2009

Cool Blue



Why do people drink when they're depressed?



"Love will harm a person."

Episode 11 - Anna just found out that Cun Xi cheated on her. She's at Ritz Cafe... drinking her sorrows away when one of the guys who works there came up and started talking to her.

Ritz Guy: Miss Anna, don't you have a low alcohol tolerance level? Why are you drinking so much today? You've already drank half a bottle. Did you and Director Ji have a fight?
Anna: Why do you ask?
Ritz Guy: I'm a smart man. It was his birthday the other day, but you didn't come. Everyone in the restaurant knew that he was stood up. He lost face. He had no respect.
Anna: Does it mean that he can do something wrong just because he lost face?
Ritz Guy: I don't know what he did wrong, but seeing how upset he was... when I saw him, I deeply felt that he must really, really love you.
Anna: Love. Love will harm a person.
Ritz Guy: You can't say that. Miss Anna, during the time that you've been in a relationship with him, have you never hurt him before? Have you never done anything wrong before? Have you?
Anna: Yes.
Ritz Guy: See.
Anna: I've stood him up twelve times.
Ritz Guy: Twelve times?! Incredible. What were his reactions when you stood him up twelve times? How did he respond to you?
Anna: He... He forgave me every time. Although he would complain about it, he would still forgive me after a few seconds.
Ritz Guy: Exactly. You've stood him up for twelve times yet he forgives you after complaining for a bit. Can you not forgive him this one time for doing something wrong?
*Anna reminisce Cun Xi's words* I'm wrong to have been so self confident. I thought that you would have definitely boarded the ship. I'm wrong for not turning on the lights, and mistakening Chen Xin Yi as you. I'm wrong that I must have you even when there are so many women in the world.
Anna: But I didn't believe him, and I...
Ritz Guy: I think that Director Ji must really need your trust right now. Why don't you just forgive him? Is he really not worth to be forgiven for your feelings towards him?
Anna: But it is already too late now. I've never seen Cun Xi this angry before.
Ritz Guy: This isn't the matter of how angry he is. Are you more afraid that he's angry or that he will leave you? You can choose yourself. You should try to get his heart back first. Aren't you very good at magic? You made my wallet disappear and never reappear again. You can use your magic to capture his heart into your pocket. This is more important. Right now, you shouldn't be here drinking and crying. You should go capture his heart back. It's better than drinking alone in here. If you're one step late, your chance might slip away. Chances are like thieves. You don't know when they will come. You don't realize how much you've lost until after they are gone. Otherwise, it'll be too late if you wait till he is eaten by others until he only has bones left. I'm only giving an example. An example.
Anna: Thank you.
Ritz Guy: It's still not too late. Hurry!

And she runs out of Ritz Cafe to find Cun Xi, awww <3

1 comment:

Celsius said...

too bad, it's too late~ his heart has been carried away by the snail as Anson would call her..hahaha