Junsu♥

Saturday, May 23, 2009

We Go WAYy Back

Omg, I'm SOO Tired! Went biking today with Arrow & Celsius along Belt Parkway for almost a whole day. My kneecaps feel like they're about to fall off x_x;

I tried to write something up yesterday for episodes 5&6 of Fated To Love You, but I couldn't think of anything =/ I don't know what to write about anymore. I FORGOT HOW TO BLOG! :(

That, PLUS I'm getting tired of doing episode-to-episode updates. I just want to enjoy my drama without worrying about making something out of it for every episode that I watch. I just want to live my lifeeeee! without responsibilities, or prior commitments to this or that, no obligations to make something productive out of my Summer. College was ridiculously stressful, but now that my first year is over, I just want to RELAX.

And that's what I'm gonna do. Totally gonna go eat some chicken now :)

No comments: