Junsu♥

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

甜心小姐 Competition

Drama: Hi, My Sweetheart (starring Show Luo & Rainie Yang)

This drama is so ridiculous. But then again, if Show's in it, you can expect the drama to be so silly sometimes you just want to shoot yourself. I actually hate watching him play the "Shame of Society, Ugly Mushroom Head" guy haha. Cant wait til he transforms himself in episode 5 hehe~

I really like Rainie's character though. She's sooo emo xD

Anyways. ARG there is a fly in my room again. My hunnybunny says: go to sleep with earplugs in, it'll die naturally by tomorrow

-.-;

Oh, last thing! This drama has a SUPER AWESOME theme song :)

2 comments:

Celsius said...

=)

Celsius said...

there are two dramas that I recall where show was "normal"...

HAHHAHAAA!

one is called love around the corner with Da S. (remember that MV Lian Ai Da Ren, the woman in there is Xiao S, Da S' sister)

the other one is called The Outsiders 2 featuring Show with Ady and Blue~