Junsu♥

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Break, Come Back To Mee T_T

Fml.

Oh! High score of the day - 32280 in Robot Unicorn xD I'm soo proud of myself ♥

Hi, My Sweetheart update~ SOOO yeah. Episode 10 & 11 were CHAO depressing. And then the fire in episode 12, wtf?! Randomest event ever -.-' it was sad, but pretty fake. Obviously no one was gonna die :P this drama has too much comedy in it to let anything serious happen. There was one scene that was pretty funny though hehe.. when Bao Zhu went to Hangzhou and Hsueh Hai/Da Lang wanted to follow:

Hsueh Hai: Flight to Hangzhou, direct flight
Airport Receptionist: Sir, I'm sorry, but the boarding time has already passed
Hsueh Hai: I have to take this flight to Hangzhou. I don't have any luggage. And the main point is, I'm a Diamond Club member, hurry!

"重点是,我是 DIAMOND CLUB MEMBER" -______-;

Well, it worked cause he got to board the plane. I guess if you're a diamond club member, you'll get special treatment lol. Damn, I want to be a diamond club member of something... 哈哈哈哈哈~

1 comment:

Celsius said...

Hahahaa~ yepp, this show dropped into a hole towards the end. crazy tv station.

Did the fire scene remind you of your most beloved MLS? hahaha~ the funny thing is that 3 years ago, lee wei rushed into a fire to rescue xia zhi xing, 3 years later lee wei rushes into another fire to rescue bao zu jie.

Hahahaa, diamond club member! The head of that club must be zhong tian xi! E Shineee~