Junsu♥

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

HOLY CRAP

I'm gonna be 2 decades old tomorrow. WTFFF!

Daammmmnnnnnnnn. :(

No more blaming everything on teenage angst.
No longer a teen, but still not a legit adult yet. 20 is the worst age ever -.-'

....NAHHH I'm still young :) I can still sit back and relax without REALLY worrying about major responsibilities (as long as I keep my grades up haha)

I think after my 21st birthday, I will never celebrate growing old again lol. Hopefully I'll eventually forget my age so I can just pretend to be as young (or old) as I look ;D

Well, I'm off to cherish my youth <3

2 comments:

Celsius said...

Hey man, the older you get, the wiser you become!

don't worry, you can still be young at heart, like Jimmy Lin!

(uses time machine to travel to 3/10 12:01 a.m)

Happy 2nd Decade Birthdayyy!

生日快樂!

hanakiwi said...

Ahaha.. time traveling forward, thank you! :)