Junsu♥

Sunday, January 2, 2011

gLee S(1)17

I found this scene hilarious--

Sue: As you may or may not know, I starred in a video that's been circulating around the web. A video that has the tendency to induce cruel, slow-motion laughter
Emma: Nope, no didn't, didn't know about that
Sue: Well this video has inspired Sue Sylvester to start giving back. I happen to have my masters at counseling and when I heard our school's only psychologist had committed suicide, well I decided to volunteer my services, and they gave me your name and I'd really like to help.
Emma: I don't know how I'm supposed to feel about this
Sue: Emma, you're crippled by mental illness. Your compulsions have estranged you from your own feelings. You nearly married a gym teacher who's more gravy than man. And you continue to be repeatedly lied to by the man you love
Emma: I'm sorry?
Sue: I bribed Schuster's landlord to slip baby monitors under his couch and under his bed-- turns out he's been having make-out sessions with the coach from vocal adrenaline and sleep-overs with that world class banana magnet April Rhodes
Emma: Oh my god.
Sue: You need to make a bold move. You suck.
Emma: Excuse me?
Sue: You take weird little strides when you walk as if you were raised in imperial Japan and someone bound your feet
Emma: *horrified* you make a valid point
Sue: Grow a pair! I'm INSULTING you. You refuse to stand up for yourself. You're so afraid of confrontation.
Emma: You're right.
Sue: If you wanna get better you need to start communicating your feelings. You need to let Will Schuster know how he's making you feel. And in a public setting so he can't escape and he won't manipulate you. Trust me. You need to let him have it.

It's official. Emma's my fav character xD

No comments: