Junsu♥

Saturday, January 22, 2011

I love the way you droppin' that ♥

things I like: to hold hands, frolic, and skip about. pondering pointless phenoms in life every once in a blue moon. And occasionally stirring up a lil trouble, just for kicks and giggles.

I'm going to email Starbucks headquarters and ask if they wanna build one next to my house ;D and keep it open 24/7. I'm insomniac anyway, coffee wont change much.

recent developments: I like out-of-the-ordinary rings. I have a man ring that has a spinny top part. A double cross ring. um this square ish one called Love Goggles. An owl ring :3 my newest favorite, and a red rose ring. OHH pics! best idea ever. I <3 you camera; I've been meaning to get a new one. I've been meaning to get a lot of new stuff haha but no funds atm. Will do so when I've accumulated some money after semester starts, assuming I'll be so busy I wont have time to spend ;D the idea encaptulates me. Yes, I just made up a word.

It's going to be three degrees Sunday. I should fix my sleeping schedule soon. I trust when school starts that it'll fix itself though, since I'll probably be too tired to fight sleep.



man ring with spinny top. I wear this one 24/7...



I like this one esp. when I have almost black nail polish on. People actually think it's black. and then call me emo. but that's just cause they're color-blind D< it's deep purple "pat on the black" to be exact.



COMMENCE OWL OBSESSION.



haha this one is awesome; aviators with hearts inside. and trapezoidal!



save the best for last :>

No comments: