Junsu♥

Sunday, November 11, 2007

ahh crap

I just realized; yesterday was Calvin's birthday and I forgot to wish him a happy birthday >.< He's 27 now :DDD goddamn he's old lol. Well anyway, since yesterday was his bday and all, I'll start here and give a proper introduction of him :]

His name is Calvin and he's
asiannn (lolll) yeahhh and he's one of the four lovely members of Fahrenheit, also known as Fei Lun Hai, for those of us who like it.. Taiwanese Boy Band -- FOB STYLE lol no hard feelings, I love fobs :D esp. the guys with those crazy haircuts, colorful nikes, and shiny, flamboyant jeans that are 3 sizes too small, heheh.

ANYWAYY back to Calvin or Yi Ru Chen cuz that's his asian name. But really, I never even knew he had that name until I looked it up in wikipedia just now lol. And yes, I get my sources from wikipedia >_> so if you want more info and all, just look them up in wiki. They're got a lot of stuff on them, just that when I read it, it kinda bores me though, so you might wanna stick with what I'm writing here [I know, I'm a little arrogant, I'll admit it] but I really like my blog :D it's so pretty and polka-dottyyy and it makes me very happy everytime I look at it [which might explain why the count in my counter is so high and it's only the second day, lol] :x

Ok, I've been working on this post for about an hour now and I realize it's not really going anywhere and I'm just ranting about dumb stuff and being retarded so I'm gonna cut it short here >.<

Hope you like my blog so far and thanks for reading/visiting :]

No comments: