Junsu♥

Saturday, November 10, 2007

ohmygoodness

I dont know where to start. I feel like I'm writing on xanga, lol. Xanga... YAY... honestly, I never really liked xanga that much, haha. I made one and like never updated >_> and then two years later.. xanga died, so it's all good :D Anyway, this is my first time blogging.. on a blogging thingy and this was inspired by my super awesome buddy Celsius [Fahrenheit-Celsius.. get it? ha-ha... yeah okay] Gawd, anyway, you should check out her blog at celsius-thoughts.blogspot.com. It's pretty cool and she's already got all the good stuff down on Fahrenheit and all, and basically just about everything I want to put in my blog :[ The only difference between hers and mine is hers is actually useful while mine is just.. fangirl + obsession LOL so if you want facts and good info on them asian dramas, she's got it all. But if you want bulletins full of Wu Chun's face everywhere, then you've come to the right place :D oh and dont worry, I'll try to keep the obsession to a bare minimum, hehe.

3 comments:

shao` said...

woots, first comment =] hahahas g'L on your blog ;DD

Celsius said...

hahaha, stoled second comment spot, ur first post has a lot of "meat" in it, keep it up! n get a cbox!

Tiffy said...

BLOGS PWN! GO SANDY.