Junsu♥

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Romantic Princess Theme Song :]

ARGG omg so I was on facebook looking through all the good stuff on Wu Chun's group when all of a sudden I see pictures of people holding posters and autographs of Fahrenheit that they got when they MET THEM IN REAL LIFE OMGAWD and I got really really sad :[ I want autographed posters of Fahrenheit and I wanna get to meet them in real life before they fade away and become like F4 LOL >.<

Yeah so I didnt go to school today so I'm at home right now. I'm supposed to be doing my 4-page research paper on
Frankenstein but somehow I ended up on facebook >_> and now I'm updating my blog -.-

Anyway, if your on here, then you must be familiar with the new series called Romantic Princess that Wu Chun and some other ppl are starring in :] The last episode's coming out next week I think xDDD and I have a link to get the theme song for it if you guys want ^-^

Romantic Princess Theme Song

Hope the link works and hope you guys like it!

No comments: