Junsu♥

Saturday, November 17, 2007

This Post Is Dedicated To ONII-CHAN

Everybody else, please disregard this post D:<

I CANT BELIEVE YOU. OH.MY.GOD. I'M SO MAD, I'M SPEECHLESS. OH, DONT WRY, YOU DONT NEED TO COMMENT CUZ I KNOW YOU CAN READ THIS RIGHT NOW BECAUSE YOU VISIT MY BLOG "OUT OF BOREDOM" AND THEN YOU GO ON MY FRIEND'S BLOG, TO VOTE FOR CALVIN... CALVIN. OH MY GOD. FIRST THE LEMON PARTY, THEN THIS? I'M A LITTLE MORE THAN PARTIALLY TRAUMATIZED NOW D:< I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY.

Hope you have fun playing your cs >:[
Hope Wu Chun comes to haunt you while youre playing and you get your butt kicked by noobs :[
Hope you dont die though, cuz then I will actually be sad. Even if you did vote for Calvin or Aaron or whoever you changed your vote to :/
And I hope you come visit my blog after you're done playing and after I've signed off already so you can see I wasnt really mad at you and I wasnt really ignoring you with my away msg. I just went on my blog to make a new post just for you. All caps, haha, dontcha feel special? >_>

Well, back to my genetics paper, lol.. ttyls! xD

No comments: