Junsu♥

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

aja! aja! FIGHTING!

so while I was writing my midterm paper for ethno, I got bored and decided to watch Grey's Anatomy. And holy crap!! it's soo addicting! and I'm not even done with the first episode of season one yet!! something tells me I'm not sleeping tonight haha. I also spent a considerable amount of time on facebook creating a new account for my little<3 ahh I'm pretty excited!! and plus I'm going to DC with friend this weekend aww yeahh :) this'll be my first mini-vacation away from home since school's started. AND it's on halloween weekend! I wish I had a costume...wait I do. pink kitty from three years ago =.=; but I'm not wearing that lmao. but yeah, GREY'S ANATOMY--

Christina Yang, the Asian intern, is absolutely hilarious xD. and mad competitive too...but I like that. I like competition/competitive people cause it means they're ambitious and reminds me of myself back in the day...

The other interns are okay, I really like the boss lady in charge of them tho haha:

"I have five rules, memorize them:
rule #1: don't bother sucking up, I already hate you. that's not gonna change
rule #2: nurses will page you, and you will run. your first shift starts now and lasts 48 hours. you're interns, you're nobody, bottom of the food chain. you write labs, run orders, work every single night until you drop. don't complain
rule #3: don't wake me unless your patient is actually dying
rule #4: the dying patient better not be dead when I get there
rule #5: when I move, you move"

This show makes me wanna go pre-med and become a doctor again >_<;

TECH '08 BIO-MED -- trust me, I'm almost a doctor ;D

1 comment: