Junsu♥

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'd Rather Blog @ 2:30AM

than write my midterm paper. which is worth 30% of my final grade. i'm soo smart -.-;

Something recently reminded me of Nujabes! So I youtubed some of his songs again and I really really like Luv (Sic) Part 2...this one part in particular that goes:

C'est la vie, as they say. L-O-V-E, evidently
See every song has a sequel
Never same, everything but the name
All fresh, just like back then
How we do, everyday

C'est la vie, as they say. L-O-V-E, eloquently
See every dream has a part two
Never same, you got to keep it tight
All fresh, just like back then
Now hear me out.

Makes me wanna rap xD and brings back bittersweet memories of Summer.
I'd relive Summer 2010 all over again if I could. Actually, I'd relive my whole life over again if I could. Mad fun! No regrets. Everything was worth it in the end if it meant I'd end up where I am now.

It's amazing how much one person can influence you, even if you'd only known them for an unfortunately brief period in life.

No comments: