Junsu♥

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Facebook isnt working! *panic* T_T

or maybe it's just my wifi... but that's not possible since here I am writing about this lol

I'M OBSESSED WITH MAROON 5! Listening to their newest album right now :) It's not as good as their previous two albums but still good. Ish. Actually I don't know but Adam Levine is really good-looking >_>;

I like Songs About Jane the best hehe. Junior high school <3 and and and I love Big Bang's version of This Love ^-^!

I need to catch up on my dramas. I always need to catch up =.=; I didnt make much progress on shows this Summer >_<; and when I did watch something... I was rewatching old stuff that I liked LOL.. I rewatched the first Pirates of the Caribbean for the 23948720592487nth time yesterday xD I'm sooo gonna get the medallion next time I go to Disneyland. And a pirate hat. With my name engraved on it :D

A couple updates on Asian Entertainment News:
Apparently Niki Chow used to go out with Kevin Cheng?! Jimmy Lin has a son! & is training him to become a professional race car driver too! Umm. I dont know where DBSK is anymore T_T; and I think Fahrenheit is probably out somewhere doing more promotions on...stuff and filming shiz idk. I think I stopped caring about these things a while back... as you can probably tell from my several previous posts haha yeah.

Sorry for the randomness/irrelevance/lack of practicality in life. But it's my blog, so deal with it. LOL just kidding. Ookay bye.

3 comments:

Celsius said...

Hahahahaa! i laugh at ur title! aiiii~ kids n facebook these days! back in days, we didn't haf facebook...hahaaa~

ooo~ u could be a pirate for halloween when you get ur pirate hat! ai yi~ captain kiwi!

hanakiwi said...

glad my title amuses you -.-

back in the day= junior high school hahaha we had sconex

omg! I looked for pirate costumes, well jack sparrow ones specifically and they were soo expensive :( and not the color that I wanted it to be in. it was blue but I like the maroon outfit better

funny you say captain kiwi cause one of my best friend in jhs had nickname kiki and I got her a pirate hat that said "pirate kiki" hehe (she was the one that got me into potc)

Celsius said...

hahaha~ sconex! and xanga!

DIY! make your own maroon jack sparrow outfit! That would be soo cool but at same time it would take massive amount of time!

hahahaa! you guys would totally bomb all the pirates out there! captain kiwi and captain kiki! OMG! Watch out, here comes the captain k's!

little people: ahhhh~ run!!!
captain k's: ...why are they running, we aren't godzilla...