Junsu♥

Friday, October 15, 2010

Party. Karamu. Fiesta. Forever~

I'm addicted to ktv, ahh!! and I've developed an insatiable liking for bbq chicken wings..THEY'RE SOO GOOD =.=;

I saw The Social Network yesterday. It was aiight. But omg Andrew Garfield, the guy who played CFO Eduardo Saverin
is mad good-looking ;D he's an American-British actor ;DD and he's gonna play Peter Parker in the 2012 Spiderman!! His parents run an interior design firm...I was once into interior/industrial design. That interest went nowhere lol. I also really liked Justin Timberlake as Sean Parker xD I could've just wiki'd Facebook and read the whole movie there but I guess the presence of good-looking guys made the movie worthwhile to watch haha

Adding to that list....today is one of my friend's aaand Jimmy Lin's birthday! Aww yeahh ;) he's mad old, 36 but whatever...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHONG TIAN QI/JIMMY LIN ^-^!!<3

1 comment:

Celsius said...

oh right, jimmy's bday!!! go wish him happy birthday on weiboo~~~~~