Junsu♥

Monday, March 3, 2008

Bom ChickaChicka BomBom :D

So, Jimmy Lin has the nicest legs, then Kevin Cheng, then Wu Chun. Jimmy prolly has the nicest arms and nicest body too. Wu Chun has the oogliest arms >_> they look they're freaking constipated <_<'

I like Jessie the best :) As for the guys... I dont like any of them >_> ESP. not DON DUM. Ugh, I used to feel slightly sorry for him but gosh what a penorhead >.<

Jimmy Lin has really nice legs. Seriously.


OH OH, one last thing before I go, in regards to my last post...
I like how I wrote about nothing and you guys commented me... 4 times! lol -.-

Until episode 11 and beyond~~ CYAZ :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh boy oh boy, so jimmy is the best out of all of em...icic! u noe what...im going to design a hoodie with jimmy's face on it for ur bday...o wait...he's not part of frh...o well ill change the face to wu chun

hanakiwi said...

NUUUUUU i want jimmy! :( chun can wait. but i need my jlinlin >.<

hanakiwi said...

you kno, i almost spammed myself cuz i just finished spamming your cbox and i'm still in -type a lot- mode >.< until i realized i was writing too much so i had to backspace everything but now i am typing a lot again :( OH did you kno.. me and your cuz were arguing today about the word "a lot" and then she started talking about england... hahahahahaha....