Junsu♥

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Stairway To Heaven

Hey guys, let's play a game called guess the cutie ;o

How To Play: I will show you guys a series of three pics with hints and you get to guess who you think he is. At the end of the 3rd hint, I will reveal the answer. Then I'll do a follow-up post providing you guys with more info cuz I kno after you see these pics, you'll be dying to kno more bout him, hehe.


Here we go
!

Pic
#1

























Hint:
He's korean ;]

Haha, cmon, I know you saw that coming. Gotta be korean at this stage, ami right? :]

Aiight, here comes the next pic
!











Hint
#2: Recognize her? This little cutie played his younger stepsister in a drama called Stairway To Heaven. A korean drama of course. Her character's name was Jung-Suh. Beginning to sound a bit familiar? hehe. If not, then keep reading :] I'll guide you to it with

the last and FINAL hint for pic numero trois;

























And the hint? -- Is that converse that he is wearing? ;o damn straight it is
! gosh, he's keeutte >.<

ok, now what's your final answer? haha, just kidding. the REAL hint is, that's me and my new boyfriend :] awws♥ I kno right, tyty guys :] haha ok just kidding. last time i swear. Real hint is, he's in a JDrama called Tree of Heaven. He plays the char Yoon-suh. I'd give you guys more info bout the drama if I knew more about it, but I dont -.- In fact, I've never even heard of Tree of Heaven until I googled his name, haha.

Ok, well that's all the hints I have for you guys. So, so.. know who he is? Nope?
Give up, give up yet? :] okay, I'll tell you, It's Lee Wan! Only the most eligible bachelor in korea! Such a cutie right, I know CX

So, as I've said earlier, here's a bit more info about him for all you curious ppls out there :]

Name:
이완 or Lee Wan
REAL Name:
김형수 or Kim Hyeong Su [which is can also be spelled Hyung Soo, I dont kno why so dont ask lol]
Date of Birth: The third of January, 1984 oh my he's young ;]
Place of Birth: South Korea [Busan]
Height: 176 cm.. no idea how tall that is :/
Weight: 68 kg.. no idea how heavy that is either..
Star Sign: El Capricorno
Blood Type: O... psst, hey, I think I'm starting to see a pattern over here :] -sigh- I think I just love guys with type O blood xD
Siblings: Two olders sisters, with second sister being actress Kim Tae Hee.

In addition, Lee Wan played Tae-Hwa in Stairway to Heaven. And that was how I found out about him. Took a while with the research cuz I didnt kno the actor's name who played Tae-Hwa -.-;; I'm sucha noob, shut up :[

Okay, well, I hope you enjoyed this post today, and I hope these two "surprises" werent too dissappointing >.<

Well, I should do laundry now, byee :]

No comments: