Junsu♥

Sunday, March 23, 2008

PooPoOp0oPOOPOO :D

What's wHUTS woots, WATS, wuhts, WheTz, WHATS UP? :D

Today, I felt really guilty for missing a kajillion days of school (more like 2) so I bought a newspaper :)

The Los Angeles Times Yippee~! :D (I took a pic of it too to prove I really did buy it and PLAN TO READ IT) ahems~ here it is :)



















In addition, I bought a scratchcard today when we went shoppings at Ralphs. It was funny cuz after we went to Walmart, we went to Ralphs, then we went to Albertsons. All three are.. essentially... the same.. like.. freaking supermarket.. thing.. sell the same poop.. so, don't ask me why we went to three of them, consecutively -.- ANYWAY back to my scratchcard story :) So, so, I bought one cuz I remembered Arrowyy and Celsiusyy and JKLinyy and WMFangirlyy when you guys were like yay, you can buy scratchcards now! on my 18th beday, hehe. But it sucked cuz the scratchcard cost a dollar and I didnt win. Therefore, I wasted a dollar. Being 18 is sucha waste >_>. I think I'm gonna go buy a pack of cigarettes just for the hell of being 18 xD j/k j/k. Ugh, lol. Disgusting. Ahahas, ok. Yeah, I'm gonna go waste my life on other stuff now. Byee!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you............ NO CIGS!

Anonymous said...

"...a smoke-free ambassador is another Taiwanese teen sensation, Jimmy Lin.

Instead, he will now arrive in Singapore on Sunday for the ANTI-SMOKE activities. "
-Youth Challenge

No Smoking! Jimmy's anti-smoking!
Hehehehehehee!

Anonymous said...

you guys... nvm -.-