Junsu♥

Monday, March 31, 2008

Hollywood Bowl 2008

zomg, no waii! yes wayyy ;o I've just been informed by our dear Arrow that DongBangShinKi will be at this year's Hollywood Bowl ;o ZOMG NO WAY!! ok I did that already, lol.

SO SO, I dont kno too many details cuz I just found out and havnt done COMPULSIVE FANGIRL GOOGLING yet, but I did find out that the event will take place on May 17th. Tickets are out already but I'm sure they'll be frick@$$ expensive and this lady wants to get pool/garden seats.. -.-;;

but omg! look at these keeuutteee lightsticks that they'll be having there!




Yunho -- Junsu -- Jaejoong -- Yoochun -- Changmin (ok they're not that awesome) lol but still, I want the Micky Yoochun one >_> xD.

-sigh- I really wanna go :/

It's not the same as going to Korea, but it'll do<3

I hope they have nice haircuts when they come to the US :] >.< \m/ xDD.

No comments: