Junsu♥

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

DoLuLu

"It's LoLaLa!" LawL xD

hehehehe episode 11 was great. very sad tho. great, but sad. turning point of the whole story, i'll say.

Bosco and Natalie's relationship going crack.
Kevin and Niki's relationship falling thru. -sigh-

Everything's dying :(

On a happier note, something really cool I noticed during this episode --

You kno that blue lamp that niki uses when she goes blogging on her comp? I HAVE ONE TOO! and it's the exact same one, almost (mine is red) ^o^ oh and except I never use mine and I just keep it in my room cuz it looks good. What's a room without a table lamp?

Aightt, I think it's picture time! :)















Really bad screenshot of Bosco WITH CLEAVAGE on realplayer :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA...bosco and cleavage!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! OMA OMA OMA! btw...he has a really cool watch/clock on his wall..

hanakiwi said...

YA I KNO RIGHT OMG WHEN I FIRST SAW IT I WAS LIKE AHH THATS SO COOOOLLLL I WANT THAT WATCH!! >.<

hanakiwi said...

random lady: you are SO WEIRD
random lady: bosco.. CLEVAGE........
random lady: x.x

lmaooo